Pool Maintenance Guide
Weekly maintenance for a healthy pool
- Backwash 2-3 min (until sight glass is clear).
- Rinse until sight glass is clear again.
- The following products in these order must be poured in the weir whilst on bypass:
- Test pH and alkalinity. Add Hydrochloric acid if necessary.
- If alkalinity test shows you to add alkali, add Alkalinity Increase.
- Add a flocculent (200 ml) if water is turbid to precipitate the insoluble matter.
- Pour 150 ml of IronCrash, if borehole water is used 400 ml for every 1000 l water added.
- Add 150 ml of AlgiHalt.
- Add 1 cup of HTH dissolved in water into the weir.
- Every 14 day’s do the same as above, but before putting in the HTH add a liter of AlgiGrip into the weir. NB clear water does not mean healthy water.
- Turn multiport back to filter again after 10 min.
Remember to test your water on a regular basis (weekly) including “clear water”.